Monday, August 9, 2010

In less than 24 hours...

I'll be driving with an instructor to get my last driving restriction taken away. I haven't driven in the dark for over 18 months. Not only do I have to remember all of the driving rules in front of someone who is evaluating my every move, but for something I haven't done in a REALLY long time. Hi- nerves. Praying that He will be with me like always and I can do this. I should include in my book all of the firsts that I've had to do again in the last 18 months that people never really think about. Yesterday a friend asked me how they re-trained me to swallow- and I had a really hard time remembering and answering. Not only did he ask someone who can barely remember what she had for breakfast most days- but swallowing is such a natural thing that to break it out for someone who's never had to relearn- yeah, foreign. Continuing to take it one day at a time and learning that this is still an area that I don't have any control over, and hate that. Pray for me tomorrow and my time with Lola- I'm scared to death but hate having these restrictions on my license still. I just need His Peace. Thanks!
Love,
Amy Christine

1 comment: