Monday, March 28, 2011

Driving

I went to what was supposed to be my neurologist appointment today, and actually found out that when I had called and asked for something SOONER than April 6, the receptionist made the appointment for APRIL 28th. So I get to wait an entire extra month to drive. I've cried all day when I should be reading for my research paper due next Monday. I'm miffed. Really? How do you make a mistake like that? Earlier= several weeks LATER? In what world? A mistake? Really? How about YOU trading places with me then? So several more weeks of walking, waiting for my friends for rides, depending on them to pick stuff up for me at the store, and public transportation. So through the tears I'm going to read these articles for my research paper. Not loving life a lot right now, nor seeing the silver lining in this. And maybe I don't want to either. Maybe I just want to be mad. Yes, my neurologist called me back and I get to wean off one medication and up one and talk about coming off of a third at our next appointment (yes, I realize I am a pharmacy). So I'm just going to be ticked and eat a macaroon (my family is emotional eaters, what of it?) and try and comfort myself as I read these articles for this paper. Goal= have them read by Wednesday to start the rough draft then. A lot to do in the next few days. Go.
Love,
Amy Christine

1 comment: