Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am part hummingbird

My latest obsession (and these come weekly mind you, so next week it will probably be something different) is putting Colorado honey in warm-ish water to dilute it, and then adding enough cold water to make it taste "normal" in temperature. I love how hummingbirds like sweet water, and it's something that I'm craving lately too. And it helps with my Colorado allergies... so it helps me drink more water, stay full of my water (we deplete it so fast here in Colorado at this altitude!), and I like it. A lot. I just need to find a place that sells it in bulk. Which would probably be easier if I actually had a drivers license right now. Details. And those are the things I think about after a few very emotional days of being on a roller coaster, crying one minute and laughing the next! Welcome to the life of Amy having her affect back!
Love,
Amy Chrisitine

No comments:

Post a Comment