Saturday, April 16, 2011

Music Within

I just watched one of the most amazing movies of all time, and if you haven't watched it yet, make time for it. Worth it. It has it's depressing moments for sure, but I felt as though I was watching the story of my life playing on the TV screen. At one point the main character's mentor says to him "You don't need to change people's mind's about disabilities; you need to help them change their minds about themselves". I think that is what God is doing in me, through me, in spite of me, and somehow raising up a righteous and Holy fire to speak up for other people with disabilities somehow. What that looks like still has yet to be determined, but God knows. The movie "Music Within" was well worth it, and will be giving me things to be thinking about for quite some time now. I am going into this next week inspired, prayerful, rested, and thinking of lot's of things. 28 days left to the semester. Less than 1 month from now I'll be able to relax finally!! YAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM5uXgbg4QM

No comments:

Post a Comment